B68 is a European-designed antibark dog collar suitable for very small dogs and puppies weighing from 1.5kg up. It is the only dog collar available that uses a combination of vibration and ultrasonic for gentle yet effective bark correction.It senses the vibration of your dog’s throat when barking then emits a short vibration warning at the first bark then ultrasonic sound correction at increasing duration as the barking progresses from the second bark. The ultrasonic frequency of 8kz is designed to calm the dog, not punish or scare.
- Corrects excessive dog barking using a combination of gentle vibration and ultrasonic sound (8kz). Note: This ultrasonic frequency range is still audible but harmless to humans.
- Five level sensitivity adjustment with beep cues (1 beep is level 1, 2 beeps is level 2 and so on).
- Easy to test if collar works by scratching at back of collar with your fingernail.
- Automatic protection: resets after 20 seconds of no barking.
- Indicator light: indicates when device is turned on, charging, low battery or on standby.
- Rechargeable using supplied micro USB cable (also easily sourced if you happen to lose the cable).
- Durable yet lightweight collar receiver that is water resistant and weatherproof (Note: not to be used when swimming).
- Collar receiver: 4.3cm wide x 2.7cm tall x 2cm deep
- Weighs 12g without belt
- Nylon belt: adjustable from 15cm to 55cm